For the following counties counties: Giurgiu, Călărași, Ialomița, Teleorman, Olt and Dolj.
Project title: Regional Network for Migrants’ Integration in Romania – MyRO (2020-2022)
The Global Help Association from Craiova in partnership with the Ecumenical Association of Churches from Romania – AIDRom and the International Organization for Migration (IOM), the Office in Romania implements in December 2020 – December 2021 the Regional Network for Migrants’ Integration in Romania – MyRO (2020- 2022) whose main objective is to facilitate the migrants’ integration in the host communities from Region 6.
The project aims to:
- provide integrated assistance and services to support and promote the economic, social and cultural inclusion of migrants
- encourage intercultural dialogue
- strengthen the established collaboration with local authorities and institutions, the private sector and other entities with responsibilities in the field of migration
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Improving the integration assistance structure for migrants and the service quality by continuing the activity of the Regional Integration Center (CRI) opened in Craiova, establishing a new Regional Integration Center in Giurgiu and carrying out activities in the Regional Coordination Point opened in the Regional Center for Accommodation and Procedures for Asylum Applicants (CRCPSA) in Giurgiu.
- Promoting the active participation of migrants in the socio-cultural and economic life of the host community by strengthening the intercultural mediators and volunteers networks created at the regional level and their involvement in project activities and intercultural dialogue.
- Promoting the dialogue between relevant local regional actors, including the private sector, which can contribute to the socio-economic inclusion of migrants.
To whom we address:
- Beneficiaries of a form of protection in Romania who reside in the counties of Region 6
- Third-country nationals legally residing in Romania residing in the counties of Region 6
- Central and local public authorities, migrant organizations and associations, but also non-governmental organizations, private sector, mass media
- Information and counseling services
- Educational activities, including Romanian language courses and orientation and accommodation sessions
- Social, cultural and recreational activities
- Payment of health insurance settlement of treatments, services and medical supplies
- Material assistance for rent, maintenance and commodities
- Financial incentives for completing social integration activities
- Providing supplies and other materials needed in the educational process
- Reimbursement of expenses for kindergarten, nursery, afterschool and extracurricular activities
Craiova Regional Integration Center
Frații Buzești street, no. 25, Craiova, Dolj County
Phone number: 0351-422.287
Giurgiu Regional Integration Center
Mihai Viteazul Boulevard, no. 1, Giurgiu
Phone: 0770 617675/ 0766 714 684
E-mail: : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com